The Glide Sheets provide safe and easy movement of patients whilst in bed or in a chair, and removes the need to lift, can also be used for turning patients whilst lying or sitting in bed and rotating patients into and from the prone position.
For 'long term' repositioning there is no need to remove the sheet after moving the patient.
Glide Sheets reduce the effect of friction on the skin when moving patients.
- Glide Sheets can be washed at 75°C - 100°C, and can be safely autoclaved or chemically sterilised.
- Size: 70cm x 72cm
- Easy Mover Slide Sheet - 57 x 28" (colour may vary)£24.25More Info
- Evacuation Sheet£128.82More Info
- Mobility Smart Slide Sheets - Royal Blue 125 x 70cm (49 x 28")£18.60More Info
- Turn Easy Sheet - Fitted Double (200 x 137cm)£59.70More Info
- Economy Tubular Slide Sheet - Blue (120 x 70cm)£13.00More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...