Gap Fronted Shower Stool
- Gap fronted seat provides for easy personal access
- Freestanding frame is height adjustable with easy to fit "pin clips"
- Seat is clip-on and has drainage holes complying to MHRA guidelines
- Integral handles give patient sense of security
- Height adjustable
- None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability
- Seat Height (From - to) 49cm - 64.1cm (19" - 25")
- Seat Width 44cm (17.5")
- Seat Depth 37cm (14.5")
- Seat to top of arms 15cm (6")
- Width between arms: 56.2cm (22")
- Footprint (front to back) 38cm (15")
- Footprint (side to side) 56cm (22")
- Max User Weight: 115Kg (18st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...