Fundamentals Of Hand Therepy Book
- Clinical Reasoning and Treatment Guidelines for Common Diagnoses of the Upper Extremity by Cynthia Cooper.
- Copyright 2007.
- This illustrated text and reference emphasises the fundamentals of hand therapy - for both specialists and non-specialists who encounter clients with hand issues.
- It provides a consistent format with tips and guidelines for hand therapy treatment.
- Coverage includes hand anatomy, key terms and concepts, and the evaluation process.
- A focus on professional issues includes clients with functional somatic syndromes and challenging behaviour, client-therapist rapport, and the roles of therapy assistants.
- Providing many case studies, this text helps therapists think critically about clients' individual needs.