This robust Folding Suitcase Ramp is ideal for providing access to houses and cars for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and rollators. The tri-fold ramp is supplied in two parts that can be easily slotted together and is constructed from sturdy, rust-free aluminium with strong carrying handles attached, making the unit portable and convenient to store. The ramp also features a non-slip, black gritted surface with raised side walls for safety, and has a load capacity of 272 kg (42 stone) when using both ramps joined together. This versatile ramp has easy-to-use security locks to the hinges and ends to fix the ramps together when extended and in use or to hold them closed when folded for storage or transport. The Folding Suitcase Ramp is available in 2 lengths.
- Suitable for wheelchairs and scooters
- Maximum load of 272 kg (42 stone) on joined ramps
- Gritted surface for safe all-weather use
- Tri-fold design; easy to use, store and transport
- Colour: Black & Silver
- Maximum Load (kg): 272
- Width (Extended) (mm): 740
- Width (Folded) (mm): 360
- Economy Telescopic Wheelchair Channel Ramps - 1.5m£98.70More Info
- Economy Telescopic Wheelchair Channel Ramps - 2.7m£208.35More Info
- Folding Three Section Threshold Ramp / Bridge (26 x 47 Inch)£229.20More Info
- Doorline Neatedge - 5.6cm£401.80More Info
- One Piece Wheelchair Ramps (Pair)£139.99More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...