The Z-Tec Alu Wide Transit Wheelchair is a wider than average model with a 22" seat for comfort for the larger user up to 20 stone in weight.
Built with a double cross-braced aluminum frame, this transit wheelchair remains relatively lightweight making it easier for the carer or attendant to push. When it comes to going down hill or stopping the attendant brakes make control easy.
A super strong extra wide bariatric wheelchair
The back rest folds making it smaller to stow. The footrests come with heel loops and swing away to make standing easier for the user. It comes with a lap belt as standard to provide added security. If you are looking for an extra large strong transit wheelchair this model is ideal and will provide reliable operation for many years to come.
- Carry Weight: 14 - 16kg
- Folded Width: 27cm (11")
- Front Castor: 20cm (8")
- Overall Height: 95cm (37.5")
- Overall Length: 96.5cm (38")
- Overrall Width: 72.5 cm (28.5")
- Rear Wheels: 30cm (12")
- Seat Depth: 44.5cm (18")
- Seat Height: 53cm (21")
- Seat Width: 55cm (22")
- User Max Weight: 127kg (20stone)
- Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair - Self Propelled - 18" Seat£185.00More Info
- Invacare Action 3NG Wheelchair - Standard (Self Propelled)£398.85More Info
- XS2 Wheelchair 20" Seat Self Propelled£307.35More Info
- Self-Propelled Wheelchair - With detachable Armrests and Footrests, and Folding Back - 18" Seat£201.10More Info
- Link Transit Wheelchair - 19"£255.75More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...