Bariatric Fixed Frame Perching Stool - Arms & Padded Back
The bariatric perching stools are manufactured from heavy gauge steel tube and reinforced to take patients up to 40 stone Designed with patient comfort in mind Variable height options accommodate most patient requirements
Choice of options – seat only, arms, back (all as shown) Splayed legs of frame ensure maximum frame stability
Arm options give user increased sense of security Gentle seat incline for greater user comfort and safety None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability
- Seat height from front: 58cm (22.75")
- Seat height to front: 72cm (28.25")
- Width between arms: 66cm (26") (not basic)
- Seat width: 52 x 34cm (20.5 x 13.25")
- Seat depth: 38cm (15")
- Seat incline: 2.5cm (1")
- Seat to top of arms: 20cm (8")
- Seat to top of back: 28cm (11")
- Footprint (max): 89cm x 77cm (35" x 30.25")
- Max user weight: 380Kg (60st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...