Bariatric Fixed Frame Perching Stool - Arms & Padded Back
The bariatric perching stools are manufactured from heavy gauge steel tube and reinforced to take patients up to 40 stone Designed with patient comfort in mind Variable height options accommodate most patient requirements
Choice of options – seat only, arms, back (all as shown) Splayed legs of frame ensure maximum frame stability
Arm options give user increased sense of security Gentle seat incline for greater user comfort and safety None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability
- Seat height from front 58cm (22.75")
- Seat height to front 72cm (28.25")
- Width between arms 66cm (26") (not basic)
- Seat width 52cm x 34cm (20.5") x (13.25")
- Seat depth 38cm (15")
- Seat incline 2.5cm (1")
- Seat to top of arms 20cm (8")
- Seat to top of back 28cm (11")
- Footprint (max) 89cm x 77cm (35" x 30.25")
- Max user weight 380Kg (60st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...