etac Patient Turner
Turner is a practical tool for anyone who daily needs to perform lifting and turning movements when transferring persons from one place to another. It reduces the risk of stress injuries. Hardly anyone is now unaware of the fact that repeated heavy lifting and difficult turning movements can damage your back.
Transferring people from one place to another, involving lifting and turning movements, is often experienced by the care recipient as being unsafe. This unsafeness in turn creates instability and thus an incorrect working posture in the care staff.
With the Turner, care recipients themselves can control their movements, and this is perceived as being calmer and more secure. Transferring from one place to another is easier when you can help each other. For this aid to function smoothly, care recipients must have stability in their legs and be able to stand up with support.
- Turner is available in two different models, with U-shaped or closed handle depending on the prefferred grip.
- The straight post gives more room for the patient. The wheels make Turner easy to move. It is also easy to disassemble for transport and storage.
How to use
- Place it in front of the care recipient and ensure his/her feet are placed in the middle of the turning plate and that his/her knees are at the correct angle. The right height for the handle can be adjusted in one simple operation.
- Take hold of the handle with both hands and tread on the turning plate.
- Gently put your weight behind the device and ask the care recipient to get up with the aid of the handle.Tread on the pedal, gently put your weight behind the device and ask the care recipient to sit down.
- Max User: 150Kgs (24St)
- Handle Height: 89-126cm (35-49")
- Weight: 15Kgs
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...