The Pallas 175 is a compact stand aid for individuals able to bear partial body weight when transitioning between seated and standing positions,such as from bed to wheelchair and wheelchair to toilet. Ideal for home use, and healthcare facilities. Extra lifting hooks on this model allows for seated transfers, increasing its versatility for multiple uses.
The Pallas 175 emulates the body’s natural standing movement, allowing the user to experience a more comfortable, familiar posture when being assisted. It was designed with safety in mind – for both caregiver and the individual needing assistance for sling-supported transitions. Ease of use, a comfortable lifting action and transfer versatility was a key design element in the Pallas 175.
- The Pallas 175 introduces new features to the best selling Pallas 150
- Weight bearing capacity now 175kg (27 1/2 st)
- New design & distinctive white colour
- Adjustable lifting arms widen to accommodate varying client needs
- Patented sling safety hooks for optimal safety for client & carer
- Footplate is removeable for use as walking aid or hoist
- Knee support is removeable and height & depth adjustable
- Calf straps prevent client from stepping off footplate
- Mechanical and electrical emergency lowering
- Manual leg spreading
- U shape lifting arm allows for easy eye contact between carer & patient
- Heaviest single part approx 15kg (33lb)
- Height of Chassis: 120mm (4.3/4")
- Adjustable width: 610mm - 900mm (24" - 35.1/2")
- Lifting range / from - to: 680mm - 1720mm (26.3/4" - 67.3/4")
- Height from footplate to middle of knee support: 320mm - 450mm (12.1/2" - 17.3/4")
- Depth adjustment: 100mm (4")
- Wheel diameter: Front: 100mm (4") Rear: 75mm (3")
- Total weight of product: 45kg (7st)
- Maximum User Weight: 175kg (27.1/2st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...