The new Enigma K Chair has been developed to provide a new level of comfort for wheelchair users. It features adjustable suspension that can be tailored for the user and the environment thus reducing the effects of any uneven floor surface.
- Half Folding Back for easy storage
- Padded seat cushion
- Tension adjustable back canvas
- Rear shock absorbers, adjustable for ride and comfort
- Shock absorbing front castors with 7” puncture proof solid tyres
- 24” rear wheels (quick release) with handrims, racing solid grey tyres and 6-position (2 horizontal x 3 vertical) axle
- One touch height adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Palm activated quick release 24” rear wheels
- Swing in / swing out legrests with new easy-to-use pull up handle
- New style ergonomic handgrips
- Long reach brakes
- Seat Width: 45cm (18")
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17")
- Seat Height: 49cm (19")
- Overall Width Open: 64cm (25")
- Overall Width Closed: 28cm (11")
- Overall Length: 108cm (42.5")
- Overall Height: 97cm (38")
- Weight: 20kgs (44Lb)
- Max User Weight: 115kgs (18St)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...