Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser / Bike
- The mini cycle exerciser from Aidapt can help to improve circulation and muscle strength and is ideal for those keen to exercise from the comfort of their own homes.
- It can be used to exercise your legs from a seated position or lying down, or on a table for arm exercises.
- The Electric Mini Exercise Bike features variable resistance for a customized workout and has a built-in digital monitor that displays the number of revolutions, calories burned and elapsed time, as well a remote control.
- The comfortable pedals are designed to move forwards and backwards to target various muscles. With a lightweight, sleek and compact design, the Mini Exercise Bike can easily be stored away when not in use.
- Minimal assembly required. Supplied retail boxed.
- Ideal for Rehabilitation and Fitness in the Home
- Programmable Exercise Time and 12 Speed Settings
- Stylish, Compact Design for Easy Storage
- Complete with Remote Control
- Colour: White
- Depth (mm): 280
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm): 300x470
- Height (mm): 200
- Net weight (kg): 5.5
- Packing: Retail Box
- Product Dimensions (mm): 200x415x280
- Width (mm): 415
***Not to be used with a pace maker****
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...