PainGone Acupuncture Pen
- PainGone is a pocket sized pain relief device that delivers a controlled electronic frequency through the nerve pathways to the brain.
- It works by pressing the button on top of the device to deliver a low frequency, gentle electrical charge, produced by crystals, straight to the point of pain.
- Each click sends a pulse that will activate endorphins, the body's natural painkillers to free you from pain.
- This stimulating frequency can thus provide prolonged and often instant relief.
- It has been successfully clinically tested by people suffering from a number of painful conditions such as arthritis, back pain, osteoporosis, sciatica and inflammatory conditions.
- Many NHS Hospitals and GPs use PainGone in their Pain Clinics and recommend it to their patients as a safe, drug free therapy.
- Tests show, it stops or relieves pain quickly in up to 87% of cases.
- Used on the point of pain
- No leads, pads or batteries
- Small and lightweight
- Use as often as required
- NHS recommended
- CE registered Class IIa medical device
- Estimated life time of over 100,000 clicks
- Over 3 million worldwide users
- Clinically tested
- Drug free and safe
- Simple to use and no side effects
- 30 second treatment
- Works through clothing
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...