The Charger has been designed for charging batteries normally found in both Mobility Scooters and Powerchairs. The charger fits into a standard 12v cigarette lighter socket, and only charges when the vehicle is driving, keeping your batteries charged free and ready when you need them.
- All mobility scooters with XLR Connection. (standard charger connection)
- Giving out a 24v trickle charge .up to 2.7 amp output
- Plugs into car lighter.
- Automatically switches off if car not running.
- LED's shows when connected, charging and charged.
- Fused cigarette connector.
- Output lead fits into charging circuit of Scooter or Powerchair.
- Immobilisation pin activated so the scooter
- (where facility available on scooter) will not operate when connected.
- Free charging--always ready for use. Keeps batteries conditioned.
- Standard 12 amp hour battery pair fully charged in about 7 hrs.
- Quicker if not fully discharged.
- Size only 150mm x 100mm x 40mm (6 x 5 x 1.5 inches)
NOTE THE VEHICLE MUST BE TURNED ON FOR THE SCOOTER TO CHARGE
- Mobility Smart In Car 12v to 24v Charger 1.5A£65.60More Info
- CTE Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair Charger - (24V 5Amp)£84.60More Info
- Standard Mobility Charger - 24Volt 8A£88.50More Info
- TGA Buddy Off Board Charging Station£124.40More Info
- Genuine Shoprider / Pihsiang - Wispa & Monaco Charger£89.35More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...