The Charger has been designed for charging batteries normally found in both Mobility Scooters and Powerchairs. The charger fits into a standard 12v cigarette lighter socket, and only charges when the vehicle is driving, keeping your batteries charged free and ready when you need them.
- All mobility scooters with XLR Connection. (standard charger connection)
- Giving out a 24v trickle charge .up to 2.7 amp output
- Plugs into car lighter.
- Automatically switches off if car not running.
- LED's shows when connected, charging and charged.
- Fused cigarette connector.
- Output lead fits into charging circuit of Scooter or Powerchair.
- Immobilisation pin activated so the scooter
- (where facility available on scooter) will not operate when connected.
- Free charging--always ready for use. Keeps batteries conditioned.
- Standard 12 amp hour battery pair fully charged in about 7 hrs.
- Quicker if not fully discharged.
- Size only 150mm x 100mm x 40mm (6 x 5 x 1.5 inches)
NOTE THE VEHICLE MUST BE TURNED ON FOR THE SCOOTER TO CHARGE
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...