Dyna - Tek Gel Advance Cushion - 18" x 17" x 3"
The Dyna - Tek Gel Advance is our flagship cushion. Designed using the latest medical grade silicone gel technology to create greater postural management and pressure re-distribution, whilst providing cooling properties for the user. This product is specifically made for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development and those with minor postural issues. The pre-contoured foam base creates an excellent foundation for pelvic stability, whilst by using a waterproof, closed cell foam, it allows the product to be extremely lightweight and durable. Primarily at home in a wheelchair environment, this product can also be used in a ward or homecare setting. The Dyna-Tek Gel Advance gives comfort to the user with ultimate peace of mind towards care.
- Risk Category: High / Very High Risk
- Weight Limit: 20 Stone - 127 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Dimensions: 43 cm x 43 cm x 7.5 cm (18” x 17” x 3”) Other Sizes Available Upon Request
- Foam Type: Closed cell foam
- Gel Type: Liquid Silicone
- Fatigue Class: Severe
- Fire Retardancy: BS7176
- Cushion Weight: >3 kg
- Hypochloride Solution compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)
- Pre-contoured foam base
- Complete gel surface
- Finest quality closed cell foam
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover (impregnated with an anti fungal agent)
- Non-slip base
- Fully replaceable parts
- Enhances postural management
- Provides excellent pressure re-distribution & important patient comfort
- Light weight, durable system, improving moving & handling procedures
- Reduces shear & friction forces, whilst assisting infection control policies (can be laundered up to 80 Deg C)
- Aids moving & handling procedures, providing ultimate patient safety
- Ensures great value for money
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...