The Dyna-Form Mercury mattress is specifically designed for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. Comprising of a specialist “castellated cut” and blends of the finest quality Combustion Modified High Resilient foam (CMHR) this product provides not only the best pressure re-distribution properties, but great patient comfort & product longevity. Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. Complete with a durable, multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover and a toughened polyurethane base, the Mercury mattress provides an important contribution towards the infection control and tissue viability standards of a modern hospital, nursing or homecare environment.
- Risk Category High / Very High Risk
- Weight Limit 40 Stone / 254kg
- Dimensions (Length) 198cm x (Width) 88cm x (Height) 15cm
- Foam Density Blue 38 - 40 kg/m3 - Nominal Hardness 200 Newtons
- Fatigue Class Very Severe
- Fire Retardancy BS7177 (Crib 5 Composite)
- Mattress Weight 15 kg
- Infection Control / Hypochlorite Solution Compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)
Note: Variable Sizes Available Upon Request
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...