Compact in size big on features!!
The Scout has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive splitting mechanism. The Scout is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is forgiving (e.g. smooth paths, shopping centres, etc). The Scout has been developed to ensure a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
- Maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360°
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- Top speed of 4mph*
- On board and in-house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Delta Bars as standard
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs
- Black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- Width adjustable armrests
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
- Battery pack 12V12AH x 2
*Depends on user mass, terrain and battery condition
- Shoprider Torino Mobility Scooter£2,258.10 £1,898.99More Info
- Shoprider Perrero Mobility Scooter£1,284.90More Info
- Regatta Mobility Scooter (Red)£1,915.70More Info
- Pride Colt Twin (High Back Seat) Mobility Scooter (Various Colours)£1,321.55 £1,099.00More Info
- Royale Sport Mobility Scooter£4,904.30More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...