Dementia Support Alert
A system to detect activity that could be a risk to those with Dementia. Sensors detect door activity (front and back) and a motion sensor is used to detect nocturnal wandering or access to high-risk areas.. Any alarm is sent to the pager. The door sensors can be temporarily disabled by authorised carers. This is a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Door switches measure 95x40x20mm with high gap tolerance (10mm)
- Motion Sensor measures 120x60x30 and have key fob control
- Door switches are battery powered (CR2032 battery is supplied)
- Motion sensor is battery powered (4 x AA are supplied)
- Pager supplied with rechargeable batteries with mains adapter (100 hours portable use)
- Range for radio up to 450m depending on environment
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...