Dementia Friendly Red Walking Frame
These lightweight aluminium walking frames are finished in a vibrant red colour, designed to provide greater colour contrast and recognition, making them ideal for patients with symptoms of dementia. Red colour helps attract the user to hold on to the walking frame, preventing falls and enabling them to be more independent in their own home. Rigid walking frame offers users a larger support base for improved balance and stability. Healthcare professionals have found that it is easier for people who suffer with the disease to use a red walking frame rather than a standard anodized aluminium frame due to their lack of co-ordination.
- Width: 57cm (22”)
- Depth: 54cm (21”)
- Height: 79 - 85cm (31 - 33")
- Max Weight: 25stone (160kg)
- Domed Ferrules (B Type) - Black, Size: 16mm (⅝ inch)£0.85More Info
- Walking Stick Bag - Bamburgh Heather£14.34More Info
- Rebotec - Ergonomic Soft Grip Coloured Crutches - Grey£49.26More Info
- Folding Walking Stick T Handle - Black (33 - 37")£15.18More Info
- Rebotec Coloured Ferrules (Blue) - 19mm£2.65More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...