Deluxe Stainless Steel Grab Rail 24" (60cm)
Grab bars/Rails are safety devices designed to enable a person to maintain balance, lessen fatigue while standing, hold some of their weight while maneuvering, or have something to grab onto in case of a slip or fall. A caregiver may use a grab bar to assist with transferring a patient from one place to another.
- Length: 24"(60cm)
- Straight Stainless Steel Polished Grab Rail 305mm (12")£34.60More Info
- Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Grab Rail - 457mm (18 inches)£36.35More Info
- Straight Stainless Steel Polished Grab Rail 450mm (18")£37.40More Info
- Stainless Steel Grabrail (Sateen Polished) (35mm Thick) (Concealed Fixings) - 60cm£34.20More Info
- Stainless Steel Grabrail (Mirror Polished) (25mm Thick) (Concealed Fixings) - 600mm£32.90More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...