Compression Hosiery - Class 2 - Below Knee - Closed Toe/Open Toe
- It is essential for hosiery to fit well in order to provide the correct compression.
- The range has been designed to allow greater sizing flexability,reducing the requirement for made to measure prescription stockings.
- A healthcare professional should access and measure the warers legs to ensure the most appropriate size of hosiery is supplied for use
- The compression range is based around three classes of compression
Class 2 - Medium support - (compression at Ankle - 18 to 24mmHg)
- Indications - Varices of medium severity, venous leg ulcer treatment and prevention of recurrence, mild oedema, varicosis during pregnancy
- Suitable for long distance travel.
Hosiery Sizing Information
- Calf: 32-38cm
- Ankle: 19-25.5cm
- Foot: 20-26cm
- Calf: 34-40.5cm
- Ankle: 21-27cm
- Foot: 22-28cm
- Calf: 36-43cm
- Ankle: 23-29cm
- Foot: 24-31cm
- Calf: 38-47cm
- Ankle: 25-32cm
- Foot: 26-33cm