This intelligent microprocessor controlled automatic battery charger has been carefully designed for use with gel and sealed lead acid batteries. The output characteristics are controlled to ensure compliance with each particular battery manufactures recharge recommendations.
- Output, 24Volt
- Output, 2Amp
- Imput, 230Volts 50Hz
- In accordance with European Standards EN 60335, Part 2.29 & EN 12184
- Complies With The EMC Directive
- CE Marked
- Class ll appliance & IP31 Rated
- Full current limit - the charger will not give more than its rated output
- Slow start - there is a short delay after the battery is connected before charging commences, this is to ensure that a secure connection has been made
- Reverse polarity protection - the charger is protected against incorrect battery connection
- Low voltage pick-up - the charger will recharge deeply discharged batteries
- Self discharge protection - the battery will not self discharge through the charger if it is connected with the mains disconnected
- Overall timer - an overall timer is included in the design and will only operate if the battery fails to reach the first constant voltage level
- Overvoltage protection - in the unlikely event of the charger developing a fault which causes the output voltage to rise to more than 32 volts the charger will be shut down
- Battery maintenance - the battery may be safely left on charge in order to maintain the battery in a fully charged condition
- Mobility Scooter 10 Amp Charger£110.20More Info
- Genuine Shoprider / Pihsiang - 1.2 Amp 24volt Charger£76.00More Info
- Numax Connect & Forget Mobility Charger - 24V 7A£74.90More Info
- High Power Mobility Charger - 24Volt 2A£42.98More Info
- Genuine TGA Buddy 2.0 Amp 24volt In Car Charger£105.95More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...