The Casa Nuova III has been designed to provide a bed that is fast and easy to assemble, without using any tools. The bed is easily transported using our transport system and can be stored in an upright position, maximising storage space. The 4 section mattress support is manufactured from robust metal steel tube, which makes it easy to clean and disinfect.
Actuators are pre-assembled to speed up installation time.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install & reinstall
- Fixed frame very robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable
- Electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- 100mm diameter, 4 brake castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport
- Three Year Warranty (Parts only)
- Ten Year Warranty - Metal steel tubes/mattress supports (Parts only)
- Total Weight 80kg
- Heaviest Part 24kg
- Outer Dimensions (W×L) 93×213cm without integral rails, 100.2 x 213cm with integral rails
- Maximum Safe Working Load 200kg
- Maximum Patient Weight 180kg/ 28st
- Height Adjustment 40-80cm
- 10 year warranty (Metal steel tube mattress supports & posts) (Parts only) on condition that the bed has been fully serviced.
- 10 year warranty excludes: Electrics/wooden parts/castors & fittings
- Maximum User Weight 28st (180kg)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...