With its beautifully fi nished beech-effect curved head and foot boards, the Casa Med SE Low is ideal for creating a homely feel. Its low positioning ensures a safe resting and sleeping environment for users at risk of falling out of bed. Folding side rails can be purchased separately. To ensure the rails are fi tted in compliance to BS standards to prevent entrapment, there is an easy to understand rail safety setting label on the bed.
Features & Benefits
- Dewert motor, handset and controls
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Four brake castors
- Four-section mattress support
- Extra high side rails available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Transport system and lock
MATRESS SOLD SEPERATLY
- Total Weight (3-piece) 97.8kg
- Heaviest Part 25.4kg
- Maximum Safe Working Load 175kg
- Outer Dimensions (W×L) 91×213.5cm
- Height Adjustment 23-63cm
- Adjustment Angle of Back Section 0°-70°
- Adjustment Angle of Foot Section 0°-20°
- Maximum User Weight 22st (140kg)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...