Casa Med Classic Ultra Low Bed With Intergral Side Rails
The new Casa Med Classic Ultra Low bed has been specifically designed to ensure the bed complies with the medical directive on safe working heights and loads. By maximising the safe working height of 80cm and ensuring the lowest possible position of 23cm is achieved, the end user can transfer safely to and from the bed with no interference from the side rails, maximising carer and user safety and comfort. The bed is easily transported using our transport system and can be stored in the upright position to maximise space.
Features & Benefits
- End caps fitted to side rails.
- Fixed frame very robust and stable.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation.
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system.
- Dewert handset.
- Integrated side rails that drop lower than the mattress, aids patient transfer
- Low / High adjustable.
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee break
- Dual action headrest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling.
- Manual lower leg section levelling device.
- Double rim lock castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport
MATRESS SOLD SEPERATLY
- Total weight 108kg
- Weight of the heaviest part 25kg
- Outer dimensions Width 102cm x Length 213cm
- Max working load 180kg
- Max patient weight 140kg (22st)
- Height adjustment 23cm to 80cm
- Mattress support 90cm x 200cm
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...