Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift (Does not include swivel transfer seat)
- Difficulties getting into and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Bathmaster Deltis.
- Simple to take in and out of the bath, it separates into two parts for easier lifting and carrying.
- High quality materials and construction offer the utmost in safety and comfort with no servicing required.
One of the lightest reclining bath lifts available
- The Bathmaster Deltis is easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required.
- With built in convenient holding points and the heaviest part weighing just 6.8kg (15lb) transport and storage become effortless.
- The all plastic construction is modern, easy to clean and free from corrosion.
- Designed to be strong, stable & durable, it gives confidence to the user and ensures hassle free, long term usage
Compact frame fits virtually all bath tubs
- Occupying the optimum amount of space, the compact frame of the Bathmaster Deltis is suitable for nearly all bath tubs, yet maintains a high level of stability when in use.
- Large side flaps allow easy transfer in and out of the bath, and optional swivelling seats are available for those requiring additional assistance.
Latest battery technology ensures high performance
- The small, lightweight hand controller is simple to use and floats when not in use, enabling easy recovery if dropped into the water.
- The lithium ion batteries have no memory effect and very low self-discharging, giving improved performance and battery life.
- The latest software allows gentle charging, further preserving the batteries.
Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durability
- Fully waterproof with no built in circuit board, the motor has been specifically designed for long term protection against failure or damage.
- The hand controller plugs directly into the top of the motor ensuring there are no leads from the motor that could be damaged during transportation of the unit.
- Seat height 6.9cm to 45.5cm (2.¾ to 18")
- Footprint 56cm x 29.5cm (22 x 11.½")
- Seat size 50cm x 37.5cm (19.¾ x 14.¾" excluding side flaps)
- Seat size 50cm x 69.5cm (19.¾ x 27.¼" including side flaps)
- Seat weight 6.8Kg (15lb)
- Backrest weight 3.7Kg (8lb)
- Maximum user weight 140Kg (22stone)
- Average Number of lift cycles 9 based on a 80Kg load
- 1Yr Warranty
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...