Bathmaster Classic Hand Controller MK2 (AA1357)
- The hand controller features broad switch pads enabling a person with weak or severely impaired hand and finger dexterity to operate the Bathmaster Classic.
- When pressure is released from the pads the seat stops moving.
- The seat also stops automatically when you reach the top or bottom of the lift.
- The LED light indicates when the charge is low.
- The hand controller will not allow the seat to descend if there is not enough power to raise the lift and person.
- Weight 500g
- 2 Year Warranty
This will fit the bathmaster 2000
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...