Barrriatric Shower Chair/Stool
The bariatric shower stool and chair are manufactured from heavy gauge steel tube and reinforced to take patients up to 250Kg
The perforated seat has a massive specification with width of 610mm and depth of 430mm
Integral handles ensure users feel supported whilst showering
The shower chair is dual functional. When the soft-feel deeply padded water proof back is removed the chair converts to a shower stool
Height adjustable legs provide seating options from 483mm to 635mm
None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability
Check the footprint! Ideally suited for level access showers. If planning to use the chair/stool in a confined area, please refer to the specifications to ensure ideal fit.
- Seat height from 48.3cm (19")
- Seat height to 63.5cm (25")
- Width between arms 67cm (26.5")
- Seat width 61cm (24")
- Seat depth 43cm (17")
- Seat to top of back (chair only) 39cm (15.5")
- Seat to top of arms 22.9cm (9")
- Max footprint 64.7cm x 76.2cm (25.5") x (30")
- Min footprint 57.2cm x 76.2cm (22.5") x (29")
- Max user weight 250Kg (40st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...