The Baruiatric Anterior Safety Walker is designed for thoses with a limited hand function or cognitive capacity. The Safety Roller's automatic break system reacts under pressure and would activate if the user stumbles. Also the wheels ar made out of skid-resistent neoprene.
Both the height and width of the Bariatric Anterior Safety Walker in one inch intervals. This allows it to adapt around the user providing maximum support and consequently helping improve his/her posture.
- Handlebar Height Range - 74-91cm (29/36")
- Overall Width - 57-70cm (22.5/27.5")
- Width Inside Handle Grip - 45-57cm (17.5 /22.5")
- Depth at Base - 64cm (25")
- Weight Capacity - 227kg (36st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...