These ramps, sold in pairs, are made from two nested aluminium extrusions. They produce a strong rigid ramp, which gives a feeling of stability and security to the user. They can be telescoped in and out to give the optimum length and then closed down to their minimum for storage or transport. A spring safety lock holds the sections closed.
- Internal width 188mm (7.1/2")
- External width 245mm (9.1/2")
- Min Length: 88cm (34.5")
- Max Length: 150cm (59")
- Weight: 6.80kgs (Each)
- Max Load: 450kgs (70St)
- Min Length: 113cm (44.5")
- Max Length: 200cm (78.75")
- Weight: 8.7kgs (Each)
- Max Load: 400kgs (62St)
- Min Length: 163cm (64.25")
- Max Length: 300cm (118")
- Weight: 12.6kgs (Each)
- Max Load: 350kgs (55St)
- Economy Telescopic Wheelchair Channel Ramps - 3m£239.10More Info
- Economy Telescopic Wheelchair Channel Ramps - 3.3m£254.50More Info
- Economy Telescopic Wheelchair Channel Ramps - 2.1m£128.70More Info
- Ultralight Telescopic Channel Ramps - 199cm£538.40More Info
- Telescopic Wheelchair Ramps - 2.1m£168.35More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...