High quality, tough all plastic grab rails.
Purpose designed for elderly and disabled people.
Grab rails have a ribbed and textured finish for extra grip.
They are non-slip even when wet and are always warm to the touch.
The oval cross-section ergonomically matches the human grip.
The complete rails can be installed vertically or horizontally.
They can be fitted singly or in a combination of vertical or horizontal rails where appropriate for steadying or transfer.
If the rail is mounted vertically it will assist in pulling up to standing, or if mounted horizontally it will assist in pushing up, and for general mobility.
The Grab Bar was designed because a well-situated shower or toilet rail can make all the difference to the safety and confidence of the user around the home. the rails are made of robust materials and have strong fixing points because it is recognised that they are subject to some hefty pulls and sudden tugs, therefore it is essential that they are fitted competently, according to the instructio
- Size: 30cm (12")
- Economy Round End Steel Grab Rail (Thick) (Blue) - 30cm (12")£5.60More Info
- Economy Round End Steel Grab Rail (Thick) (White) - 45cm (18")£6.70More Info
- Deluxe Plastic Fluted Grab Rail (Blue) - 45cm (18")£5.35More Info
- Gripsure Grab Rail - 60cm (24")£14.45More Info
- Super Plastic Fluted Grab Rail (Blue) - 30cm (12")£8.10More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...