These NEW Bath Mats has been developed to a new standard, to incorporate Silver Technology for its antimicrobial qualities, and independently laboratory tested to fulfil the new British Standard BS8445:2012 for slip resistance. The mats achieved Level 1, deemed to offer the greatest slip resistance.
Silver technology is now being widely used as an additive in the manufacturing of materials, for its antimicrobial qualities. The Isagi bath mat and suckers are manufactured using this silver technology throughout the material, not just as a surface treatment, to inhibit growth of bacteria or mould.
This StayPut bath mat is a top quality cushioned and comfortable slip resistant mat made to a generous size. Free draining with a lightly textured soft surface, and strong grip suckers underneath, which ensure a safe footing, helping to prevent foot and surface slip, as tested for the BS Standard BS8445:2012
Antimicrobial bath mats are suitable for machine washing @ 40 degree min wash, and allowed to dry naturally. There is even an integral hook on the back, this bath mat in a class of its own.
***Please note this item is not suitable for use on a raised or contour shower tray***
- Both the mat and suckers are manufactured from the unique PER® material combined with an antimicrobial ‘Silver’ additive which actively inhibits mould and bacterial growth.
- Independently tested to BS8445:2012 and achieving Level 1 deemed to offer the greatest slip resistance as specified by the new British Standard.
- Integral hanging loop
- Soft and Comfortable
- Tough and durable
- Excellent drainage and quick drying
- Non-allergenic – Rubber and Latex free
- Machine washable @ 40° degrees
- Oeko-Tex® Level 1 - Oeko-Tex® standard 100 is based upon the principle that babies and toddlers need special protection, therefore Class I: for baby articles is the highest level.
- StayPut Performance fabrics have been tested according to Oeko-Tex 100, this certifies that they contain no hazards to health, skin or the environment
- Toxin and Heavy Metal free
- Contains no phenols or phthalates
- Size: 43 x 90cm (16.7 x 35.2")
- Colour: Blue
- Oeko-Tex Standard -100 Product Class 1 (for baby articles) – TPVO 043943
- FDA Certified United States FDA Testing Standards SGS CY-2007 – 10529B. Food Grade.
- Phthalate Free – Does not contain PVC or Toxic Metal. SGS UG-2008-20035
- RoHS Standards – SGS - CE-2009 – C8168
- European Commission (EC) – REACH
- Biodegradable - PIDC Test 2009-11-03
- Toxic Heavy Metal Free – SGS UG-2008 – 20035A -03
- European Union PAHS Subject Content Standards. TUV 113073454
- Japan ST Toy Safety Testing Standards – 070202052-4