AM FAB Over Riser Table
The Over Chair Table is designed to work with most standard lift chairs and recliners. It works as a convenient height-adjustable table that swivels in front of the chair when the user wants it and then easily swivels to the side to function as a side table when not in use.
- This excellent table comes with a sturdy bottom plate that easily slides under the chair base and uses the weight of the chair to secure the table in place.
- The Over Chair Table comes in an attractive brown, wrinkle coat finish for years of durable and aesthetically appealing use.
- Tabletop adjustment height: 32"(82cm) highest
- Tabletop adjustment lowest: 25"(59cm) lowest
- Tabletop surface length: 30"(76cm)
- Tabletop surface width: 15"(38cm)
- The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.
- The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the product
- The table should be placed either against a bed or chair.
- Do not attempt to overload the table.
- You will need 2 x 7/16 spanners & a philips screwdriver to assemble the table
Note: Please note this table is not compatible with rise and recline chairs which have castors.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...