Multi-purpose high dependency chair for low to medium risk users. Features reclining backrest, adjustable calf rest and tilting seat. Air pressure relief system has benefits over other forms of pressure relief (such as water or memory foam) as it generates no heat build-up, therefore reducing sweat and the associated risk of pressure ulcers. The Chair has two air pressure cushions, one on top of the other, which can be tailored to suit an individual user's requirements. The tilt action also helps to reduce sitting pressure and increase comfort. Ideal for contracted users and people with dementia who can be stopped from falling forward in the chair. Can also be used as a bed-chair thus reducing the number of moving and handling operations required and disturbance for the user. Breathable and waterproof polyurethane cover can be easily wiped clean. Comes with an adjustable footrest and the side wings fold down to allow carers close access to the occupant and to transfer the client easily and safely. Steel frame designed to allow hoist access. Braked castors supplied as standard. The chair is also supplied in blue with a dining tray and pillow!
- Seat Internal Height: 610mm (24")
- Internal Width: 510mm (20")
- Internal Depth: 560mm (22")
- Chair Overall Height: 1300mm (51")
- Overall Width 710mm (28")
- The Airchair will fit through a standard domestic UK door width (30"), please check your door width before purchasing.
- Overall Depth 1300mm (51").
- Recline: 97-136 degrees.
- Footrest: 0-90 degrees.
- Tilt: 0-17 degrees.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg (19st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...