The Acclaim VE Junior, visco-elastic (memory) foam static mattress is a competitively priced, high specification product suitable for up to high risk paediatric patients. Featuring foam sidewall construction engineered to provide added stability and strength in use. The Acclaim VE features a removable and washable two-way stretch vapour permeable cover using the ‘Waterfall’ zip flap design for improved cleanliness and hygiene, offering a choice of premium stitched or welded finish.
- Ergonomically designed castellated visco elastic top layer gives optimum pressure relief and benefits from a zoned surface layer
- Engineered to work specifically with profiling beds
- “Waterfall Flap” design and “user friendly” zip
- Top part of cover is a two-way stretch, waterproof/vapour permeable material with white underside, premium stitched seams and covered zip
- Base of cover is a heavy duty nylon material
- The ‘U’ foam construction of the side walls has been engineered to provide added stability and strength
- Specifically designed for use with the Bradshaw Junior Bed (1275/JUNIOR)s
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28st)
- Diemensions: 190 x 78.5 x 15.2cm
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...