This versatile perching stool can be used as 4 different types:
- 1. seat only,
- 2. seat and arms,
- 3. seat and back and
- 4. seat back and arms.
The frame is a powder coated steel and the seat is padded.
The product is flat packed and only requires minor assembly.
Seat height adjustable 550-700mm (21 -27 ") Footprint (at lowest height) 420 x 530mm (16 x 21") Footprint (at max height) 430 x 600mm (17 x 23 ") Width between arms 508mm (20")
- Practical Perching Stool - Padded Seat - Back & Arms (Brown)£69.35More Info
- Torbay Bariatric Perching Stool - Replacement Back Rest£25.25More Info
- Practical Perching Stool - Padded Seat - Back & Arms (White)£69.35More Info
- Bariatric Fixed Frame Perching Stool - Arms & Padded Back£118.90More Info
- Merlin Perching Stool - Standard£53.60More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...